SALUS ST101ZB | Low Voltage Fan Coil Thermostat
Available exclusively through our distributor network.
WIRELESS FAN COIL CONTROL – monitoring and controlling a fan coil system can now happen anywhere, even across the globe. With a SALUS connected fan coil thermostat and an internet connection, home and business owners can now see what their fan coil systems are doing and change their settings.
- 2-pipe and 4-pipe compatibility
- 3 speed fan control with automatic speed selection based on difference between ambient and set temperatures
- Seasonal changeover based on pipe temp input
- Automatic changeover based on set temperature
- External temperature sensor input
- Setback contact input
- Relative humidity sensor
- Pipe flush for proper pipe sensing
- ZigBee based protocol
- Automatic power selection for line powered model
- Push button terminals on low voltage model
- Two models:
- ST100ZB Line Power Fan Coil Thermostat
- ST101ZB Low Voltage Fan Coil Thermostat
- Intuitive controls for ease of use
- Seasonal and automatic changeover keeps rooms comfortable
- Stylish contemporary design fits any décor
- Control the system from anywhere using smartphones, tablets, or computers when connected to a cloud service
- Drop-in replacement for 2-pipe and 4-pipe systems for ease of installation in apartments, condos, hotels, etc.
- Easily manage large deployments for commercial and hospitality projects using the Salus back office service