SALUS SC824ZB | Smart Relay - Low Voltage
Cost-effective low voltage switching relay wirelessly controls appliances or other devices from the SALUS Smart Home Application.
- Simple user interface with a tactile switch and a multi-color LED
- Volt-free contact can be used for powered switching or as a dry contact
- Two sets of power terminals eliminate messy wiring
- Easy installation using wall mounting enclosure (included)
- Functions as a Zigbee router to expand network coverage
- Fall-back states for loss of connections and power restoration
- Compatible with SALUS Smart Home application
- Up to 3 Amp resistive load capacity
- 18-30 VAC input voltage range
- May be configured to operate on a schedule, or based on state changes of other devices on the SALUS Smart Home network
- Configurable modes for recovery after power cycle and loss of communication.